This is my all time trusty backpack for going out. I really like carrying a backpack because it holds a lot more stuff than my mini cross body bags. I take this backpack every time I go somewhere spontaneously! It holds literally everything I need and just in case something happens, I got my Mary Poppins' bag. I utilize this bag mostly during the summer when I go hiking, to the beach, to coffee shops, to the library, to the park, and basically everywhere. I will feel so naked without this backpack.
The backpack itself. This is a high school graduation gift from my dad. I was a bit spoiled with this one, not going to lie. It's a medium sized, pebbled faux leather Kate Spade backpack! I believe it's called the Kate Spade Grey Street Wilder Backpack. It's super spacious and has one zipper pocket and two open pockets for small items. It fits literally everything I need. Yay!
My essentials. This is all of the stuff I have inside of the backpack. These are the things that I'll carry with me every time I go out.
- Makeup pouch : Eyedrops, lipstick, chapstick, face powder, mints, and femme products not pictured.
- Polaroid : Gift from an old friend. Capture moments that make you happy!
- Portable Phone Charger : This one is super cool because it doesn't need a USB cable, and it plugs directly into the outlet. It can be used for iPhone, Androids, and with USB cables. 10/10 Recommend.
- Snack : My tummy rumbles like thunder and it's embarrassing.
- Earphones : For those long road trips when no one in the car understands your music taste.
- Kate Spade Wallet : Birthday gift from my cousin, Jasmine. Thank you!
- Hand Cream : This is cookies and creme flavored and I'm in love with it.
- Hydroflask : Gift from an old friend. This bottle has been through war and back but it's keeping me hydrated!
- Pocket Tissues : For crying at the theaters.
- Journal : Just in case ideas pop up and I gotta make a game plan. Hahaha, and if I want to feel creative and artsy at like the beach all of a sudden. Bam, ready to go.
- Pen : Basic need. Always keep a pen with you because you have to be ready when they ask for your autograph. Hahaha, no seriously keep a pen with you.
- Sunnies : For the sensitive eyes and it makes you look 100 times cooler and put together.
Just in case.
- Jacket : When your mom tells you to bring a jacket, just do it because she's right. When you're out and about during the day it may be warm but trust me when that sun sets and the moon comes out you'll wish you had listened to your mom. I'm going to admit, when I go eat ice cream or yogurt I bring my jacket with me too. It's like -10º inside of the yogurt or ice cream shop because I'm weak to the cold. Weak.
- Footwear : My handy TOMS shoe bag with either my sandals or my Converse. As you can see, I had recently gone to the beach therefore I have sandy flip flops in the bag. There's nothing that I hate more than having to go barefoot after getting out of the waters and having only flats or shoes which I cannot wear with wet, sandy toes.
And there you have it! These are the items that have my back wherever I wish to go. What do you like to carry around with you? Please let me know! You can really tell a lot about a person by what they carry around all day long, hahaha.